All Trades Manufacturing Pty Ltd “All Trades” was established in October 1995 by John Sullivan and Stephen Bullock (retired) in order to meet demand for specialised products for the cable television roll out in Australia.
Expansion into the utility and infrastructure industry in the year 2000 has enabled us to build a broad customer and supplier base with an emphasis on the cable laying and hauling industry. All Trades Manufacturing Pty Ltd now delivers products to customers throughout Australia and internationally. We have won several material supply contracts into some of Australia’s largest utility companies over the years and are always expanding into new areas.
We have been at our current address of 11/5 Hudson Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154 since April 2011.
Our expansion into the interstate market has been greatly enhanced by the opening of our new Victorian branch at 4/5 Kellets Rd Rowville VIC 3178
- John Sullivan – Managing Director & Founder of All Trades MFG
- Gerry Leyden – Business Development Manager VIC/SA/TAS
- Will Beck – Sales Coordinator VIC/SA/TAS
- Vincent Wisely – Internal Sales and Customer Service NSW
- David Jowett – Internal Sales and Customer Service NSW
- Daniel Rogers – Warehouse Logistics and General Duties VIC
- Tony Galea – Warehouse Logistics and General Duties NSW
- Phillip Favaloro – Administration Officer (part time)